Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b), purchased from Arthur H. Harlow & Co., New York, 1938; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Drawings and Prints by Rembrandt from the Rosenwald and Widener Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1958, no catalogue.
- Seventeenth-Century Dutch Drawings from American Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. (not included in tour), 1977.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 182, state i/ii.