Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b), purchased from the Hollstein and Puppel Sale, 1929, lot #738; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 1.
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 9.
- Magnifying the Bible through Art, Sunday School Board of the Southern Baptist Convention, Nashville, TN, 1958.
- Pennsylvania State University, College Park, 1959.
- Rembrandt's Etchings, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 1961-1962.
- Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA, 1963-1964.
- Etchings by Rembrandt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no catalogue.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993: no. 185, iii/iv