lower right in plate: Rembrandt 1641; by later hand, lower center verso in graphite: P18098; by later hand, lower left verso in graphite: B226
Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 10.
- Drawings and Prints by Rembrandt from the Rosenwald and Widener Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1958, no catalogue.
- Landscape Prints by Rembrandt and other Dutch Artists from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1965, no cat.
- A Selection of 17th Century Intaglio Prints from the National Gallery of Art , Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1971-1972, no. 28, repro.
- Western Maryland College, Westminster, 1972.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Schneider, Cynthia P. Rembrandt's Landscapes. New Haven, 1990: no. i/ii.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993-, no. 198, state only.