Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b), purchased from the Print Club 1930; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Prints and Drawings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Pennsylvania Museum of Art, 1930
- Etchings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Art Galleries, Washington, D.C., 1932.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 24.
- Drawings and Prints by Rembrandt from the Rosenwald and Widener Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1958, no catalogue.
- Landscape Prints by Rembrandt and other Dutch Artists from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1965, no cat.
- An Exhibition of Christmas Card Prints from the Collection of the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1966-1967, no catalogue.
- A Selection of Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Colby College Art Museum, Waterville, ME, 1972.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993-, no. 255, state iii/iii.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: