A. Hume; Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
- Prints and Drawings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Pennsylvania Museum of Art, 1930
- Etchings by Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669) from the Collections of Lessing J. Rosenwald, Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Art Galleries, Washington, D.C., 1932.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 46.
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 37.
- Prints of the 17th and 18th Centuries, Colby College Art Museum, Waterville, ME, 1962, no. 26.
- Rembrandt's Changing Impressions, Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University, New York, 2015, no. 18.3, repro.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 307, state vi/vii.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: