Schloss 'E'; Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) purchased at the Berlin Sale 1929, Lot #604; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Religious Prints and Drawings from the Gallery's Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1945, no cat.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 39.
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 35.
- The Life of Christ in Prints, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1956-1957, no cat.
- Drawings and Prints by Rembrandt from the Rosenwald and Widener Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1958, no catalogue.
- University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, South Bend, IN, 1961.
- Etchings by Rembrandt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no catalogue.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993: no. 284, iv/iv.