Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Marion Koogler McNay Art Institute, San Antonio, TX, 1956-1957.
- Drawings and Prints by Rembrandt from the Rosenwald and Widener Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1958, no catalogue.
- University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, South Bend, IN, 1961.
- William Penn Memorial Museum, Harrisburg, PA, 1965.
- Etchings by Rembrandt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no catalogue.
- Seventeenth-Century Dutch Drawings from American Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. (not included in tour), 1977.
- Eva/Ave: Woman in Renaissance and Baroque Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 42, repro.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Russell 1990, cat.no.42.
- Gariff, David, Eric Denker, and Dennis P. Weller. The World's Most Influential Painters and the Artists They Inspired. Hauppauge, NY, 2009: 37, repro.