Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) purchased from Abraham S. W. Rosenbach; given to the National Gallery of Art 1943
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings, Drawings, and Etchings by Rembrandt and His Circle, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1935-1936, no. 85.
- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 48.
- Gothic to Baroque, Allentown Art Museum, 1960, no. 75, repro.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Kopper, Philip. America's National Gallery of Art: A Gift to the Nation. New York, 1991: 210, repro.