Skip to Content
Duits Gallery, Ltd.
Biography
Originally a dealer in art and antiquities, established in 1836 in Dordrecht, the Duits Gallery moved to Amsterdam in 1875. In 1920, a London branch was opened by Charles Duits, his brother William Henry and his son Clifford and grandson Graham. The London gallery specialized in Old Masters, particularly Dutch and Flemish, often in association with the Amsterdam gallery, which closed in 1938. The London gallery closed in 1985, and its records are at the Getty Research Institute.

Related Content

Filter results by:

Limit to works on view

Limit to works with online images

Limit to works of classification:

Limit to works of artist nationalities:

Limit to works belonging to editions:

Limit to works created between:

Limit to works containing styles:

Limit to works containing photographic processes:

Find works executed in:


Find works containing subject terms:


Find works with an alternate reference number (for example, Key Set number) containing:


  • Filters: