Skip to Content

Maltzahn Gallery, Ltd.

1966 - 1976

Biography
The Maltzahn Gallery was established in London in 1966 by Emmerich (Imre) Maltzahn (b. 1938), who had imimigrated with his family to England in 1940. The Gallery closed in 1976 when Maltzahn moved to Oxfordshire. He donated the Gallery papers to the Tate archives in London, no. TGA 8513.
Related Content

Limit to works on view

Limit to works with online images

Limit to works of classification:

Limit to works of artist nationalities:

Limit to works belonging to editions:

Limit to works created between:

Limit to works containing styles:

Limit to works containing photographic processes:

Find works executed in:


Find works containing subject terms:


Find works with an alternate reference number (for example, Key Set number) containing:


  • Filters:
  • View:
Show  results per page