Established in Vienna in 1865, in 1916 it was sold to Rudolf (Ulf) Seidl and, in 1926, Lea Bondi-Jaray [1880-1969] became the sole owners. Bondi-Jaray fled Austria to London in 1939, and the Galerie was taken over by the Galerie Welz. In 1948 it was restituted to Bondi-Jaray, and in 1953 sold to Fritz Kamm, and under the artistic direction of sculptor Fritz Wotruba until 1964.
Juffinger, Roswitha and Gerhard Plasser. Salzburger Landessammlungen 1939-1955. Salzburg, 2007: 92-97.