Skip to Content


Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, Cologne

Opened 1861, the core collection was assembled by Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Franz Wallraf [1748-1824] and the building financed by Johann Heinrich Richartz [1795-1861]

Related Content

Limit to works on view

Limit to works with online images

Limit to works of classification:

Limit to works of artist nationalities:

Limit to works belonging to editions:

Limit to works created between:

Limit to works containing styles:

Limit to works containing photographic processes:

Find works executed in:

Find works containing subject terms:

Find works with an alternate reference number (for example, Key Set number) containing:

  • Filters:
  • View: