upper left in graphite: Larici from the Convent of the Galoro / 22 May 1777 TJ-; upper right in graphite: The garden belonging to the Capuchin Convent at Albano; upper left in graphite: C; center left in graphite: sea / monte servelli
(sale, Phillips, 15th April 1985, no. 139); Private collection; (sale, Sotheby's London, 31 March 1999, no. 152.; (C. G. Boerner Inc., New York); purchased 2002 by NGA.
- Old Master and 19th Century Drawings, C.G.Boerner, Salon du Dessin, Paris, 21-26 March 2001, p. 11.
- Old Master Drawings, C. G. Boerner, New York, 21 January - 8 February 2002, no. 28.
- Thomas Jones (1742-1803): An Artist Rediscovered, National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff, 21 May - 10 August 2003, The National Gallery, London, 12 November 2003 - 15 February 2004, no. 81.
- Six Centuries of Prints and Drawings: Recent Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2004 - 2005
- The Artist's Vision: Romantic Traditions in Great Britain, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006 - 2007
- Lyles, Anne, and Robin Hamlyn. British Watercolors from the Oppé Collection. London, 1997: 124.
- Smith, Greg and Ann Sumner, eds. Thomas Jones (1742-1803): An Artist Rediscovered. Exh. cat. National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff; The National Gallery, London. Wales, New Haven, and London, 2003, no. 81.