Léopold Goldschmidt [1830-1904], Paris, by 1902. (Paul Drey, New York); sold 18 June 1953 to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York; gift 1961 to NGA.
- Exposition des primitifs flamands et d'art ancien, Hôtel de Gouvernement Provincial, Bruges, 1902, no.381, as by van der Weyden.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Kress Colllection Acquired by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation 1951-56. Introduction by John Walker, text by William E. Suida and Fern Rusk Shapley. National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1956: 80, repro.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Samuel H. Kress Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1959: 331, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 53
- European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968: 45, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 134, repro.
- Eisler, Colin. Paintings from the Samuel H. Kress Collection: European Schools Excluding Italian. Oxford, 1977: 243-244, fig. 236.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 142, no. 145, color repro., as by French School.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 23, repro.
- Conisbee, Philip, et al. French Paintings of the Fifteenth through the Eighteenth Century. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 2009: no. 44, 212-214, color repro.