lower center verso in graphite: [Th?] Zuccaro/Liz 00; lower left verso: 1463
[Rockman Gallery, New York]; Julius S. Held, Old Bennington, VT; Alexis Ford Audette, 1983; NGA purchase, 1983.
- Selections from the Drawing Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Julius S. Held, University Art Gallery, Binghamton; traveling exhibition, 1970, no. 141.
- The Age of Vasari, University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, South Bend, IN, and University Art Gallery, State University of New York at Binghamton, 1970, no. D29.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of Ingrid and Julius S. Held, The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown; traveling exhibition, 1979, no. 3.
- Julius S. Held, Drawings from His Collection, Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University, New York, 1990, no. 64 (xeroxed checklist).
- From Studio to Studiolo, Florentine Draftsmanship under the First Medici Grand Dukes, Allen Memorial Art Museum, Oberlin College; Bowdoin College Museum of Art; Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, 1991-1992, no. 59 (not exhibited at Dartmouth).
- Pillsbury, Edmund. "Drawing by Jacopo Zucchi." Master Drawings 12, no. 1 (Spring, 1974): 15, 29 note 54, pl.15a.