Jacques Doucet [1853-1929], Paris (his sale, Paris, Galerie Georges Petit, 5-8 June 1912, 91); William H. Schab Gallery, Inc., New York, by 1969; purchased by Ian Woodner, New York, by 1973; gift to NGA, 1986.
- Woodner Collection II: Old Master Drawings from the XV to the XVIII Century, William H. Schab Gallery, New York and tour, 1973-74, no. 104.
- The Touch of the Artist: Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995-1996, no. 86.
- Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006 - 2007.
- Vaillat, Léandre and Paul Ratouis de Limay. J.-B. Perronneau (1715-1783): Sa Vie et Son Oeuvre. Paris, 1923: 199, no. 90.
- A Collection of Fifty Master Drawings from the Fifteenth to Twentieth Centuries, William H. Schab Gallery, New York : 49, no. 28, reproduced in color.