lower center in pen and brown ink: PALAZO DE LO / INPERIALE
August Grahl [1791-1868], Dresden (Lugt 1199); Stephen Spector; (sale, New York, Christie's, 30 January 1997, no. 5, as circle of Dosso Dossi); NGA purchase (via David Tunick) in 1997.
- Master Drawings from a Private Collection, Baltimore Museum of Art, 1964 (no catalogue).
- An Exhibition of Master Drawings: Fra Bartolomeo, 1475-1517, to John Singer Sargent, 1856-1925, from a private collection, Finch College Museum of Art, New York, 1965, no. 9 (as North Italian).
- Drawings from the Collection of Stephen Spector, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1967, no catalogue.
- Master Drawings from the Stephen Spector Collection, Israel Museum, Jerusalem, 1969, no. 4 (as North Italian).
- Old Master Drawings from American Collections, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1976, no. 79 (as Dosso Dossi?).
- Van Schaack, Eric. Master Drawings in Private Collections. New York, 1962: 77, no. 30 (as North Italian).
- Marchini, Giuseppe. "Il Problema dell'Imperiale." Commentari 21 (1970): 88, note 30, repr. 68, fig. 3 (as Venetian, possibly Dosso or an architect).
- Pinelli, Antonio, and Orietta Rossi. Genga Architetto: aspectti della cultura urbinate del primo 500. Rome, 1971: 192, note 47, 270, 380, tav. a (as anonymous Italian, 16th century, Dosso Dossi?).
- Sort by:
- Results layout: