- Master Drawings of the Italian Renaissance, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1960, no. 10.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 37.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA, 1971, no. 50, repro.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 236.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.167.