Dorothy and Herbert Vogel, New York; gift 2001 to NGA.
Associated NamesVogel, Herbert, Mr. and Mrs.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, 1971 (first installation); drawn by David Shulman.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 2004; drawn by Hidemi Nomura, Karlisima, Kristin Holder, Kathryn Morales.
- March 7 2012-July 29, 2013 "Sol LeWitt. Wal Drawings from 1968-2007." Centre-Pompidou-Metz.
- Sol LeWitt - Colors, M-Museum Leuven, Belgium, 2012.
- Painting, Drawing and Sculpture of the '60s and the '70s from the Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection, Institute of Contemporary Art, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1975: p. 12.
- "Sol LeWitt Wall Drawing Created on Site." National Gallery of Art Bulletin, no. 32 (Fall 2004): 32.
- Gross, Beatrice ed. Sol LeWitt. Exh. cat. Centre-Pompidou Metz, Leuven, 2012: 79, pl. 17.