Marks and Labels
BS: Strathmore (upper left)
Jackson Pollock; to Sanford McCoy; by descent to Family of Sanford McCoy; Margrit Ramme, by November 4, 1971; Private collection, U.S.A.; David Tunick, Inc., New York, summer 2000; purchased by NGA, 2001.
Associated NamesTunick, Inc., David
- Jackson Pollock: Blind Spots, Tate Liverpool, Liverpool; Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, 2015 - 2016, unnumbered catalogue.
- Three Centuries of American Prints: from the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington; National Gallery in Prague, Prague 1; Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso, Mexico City; Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, 2016 - 2017, no. 113.
- O'Connor, Francis Valentine and Eugene Victor Thaw, editors. Jackson Pollock: A Catalogue Raisonne of Paintings, Drawings, and Other Works. 4 vols. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 1978.
- Williams, Reba and Dave Williams. "The Prints of Jackson Pollock." Print Quarterly. Vol. V, no. 4, (1988): 347-273.
- Jackson Pollock: Blind Spots. Exh. cat. Tate Liverpool; Dallas Museum of Art, 2015.