lower right in graphite: 13D Trial [strikethrough] Working Proof / with Additions in Chalk / JJ '73 -; upper left corner in graphite by unknown hand: White / SC/Ochre / B/Pink / KET/Green; lower left corner in graphite by unknown hand: White / R No. 2-3-1; lower right verso in graphite by unknown hand: JJ73-623D
Marks and Labels
embossed lower left: © [Gemini G.E.L.]; embossed lower right: © [Gemini G.E.L.]; stamped lower right verso in gray ink: Gemini G.E.L. / Los Angeles, Calif.
the artist, Sharon, Connecticut; acquired 2008 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesJohns, Jasper
- Jasper Johns: Process and Printmaking, Museum of Modern Art, New York; Cleveland Museum of Art, Ohio; Philadelphia Museum of Art, Pennsylvania, 1996-1999
- Gemini G.E.L. Sequence List. Los Angeles, California: Gemini G.E.L., unpublished, no. 557.
- Field, Richard S. Jasper Johns: Prints 1970-1977. Middletown, Connecticut: Wesleyan University Press, 1978, no. 197.
- Field, Richard S. The Prints of Jasper Johns, 1960-1993: A Catalogue Raisonné. West Islip, New York: Universal Limited Art Editions, 1994, no. 149.
- Ritchie, Charles. Gemini G.E.L. Online Catalogue Raisonné. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 2011, no. 26.58. http://www.nga.gov/gemini
- Sort by:
- Results layout: