lower left in pastel: Daniel Garber
the artist, Lumberville, Pennsylvania; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1942; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesCorcoran Gallery of Art
- Forty-First Annual Water Color and Print Exhibition, Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia, 1943, no. 233
- Acquisitions Since 1975, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1982-1983
- The Common Touch, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1980-1981, no. 13
- From the Collection: Daniel Garber at the Corcoran, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1994
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 165, no. 1127.
- Humphries, Lance. Daniel Garber, Catalogue Raisonné, volume II. New York: Hollis Taggart Galleries, 2006, p. 301, no. Pa 12.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: