lower right in charcoal: J. Alden Weir - '96; upper verso in charcoal by unknown hand: Niagara Hotel; upper verso in blue crayon by unknown hand: 98 / 981; upper verso in graphite by unknown hand: 146W55
(Montross Gallery, New York); James Parmelee, Washington, DC; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1941; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Sixty-Eighth Exhibition, Boston Art Club, Massachusetts, 1903, no. 1
- American Pastels from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1978
- American Master Drawings from the Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1983
- Sargent’s Contemporaries, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1983, no. 25
- The Touch of Color: Pastels at the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2019 - 2020, unnumbered catalogue.
- Hayes, Bartlett H., Jr. Drawings of the Masters: American Drawings. New York: Shorewood, 1965, p. 71, pl. 39.
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 99, no. 644.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: