- Jacques Callot: a selection of prints from the collections of Rudolf L. Baumfeld and Lessing J. Rosenwald, NGA, 1963, no. 51, repro.
- Jacques Callot, 1592-1635, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, 1970, no. 41, repro.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector, NGA, 1982, no. 58, repro.
- "French Prints From the Age of the Musketeers", Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, 1998-1999, no. 38.
- Lieure, J. Jacques Callot. 5 vols. Paris: Editions de la Gazette des Beaux Arts, 1924-1927. Reprint. 8 vols. New York: Collectors' Editions, 1969.
- French Prints from the Age of the Musketeers. Exh. cat. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa; The Mona Bismarck Foundation, Paris, 1998-1999: no. 38.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: