George M. Salting [1835-1909], London; sold 1901 to (Thos. Agnew and Sons Ltd., London); sold the same year to (Asher Wertheimer, London). Nikolaus von Uthemann [d. 1925; the name also spelled Utheman and Huthemann], St. Petersburg and Lucerne, by 1914; sold May 1925 to (Lucerne Fine Art Co./Boehler & Steinmeyer, Lucerne); sold to Ralph Harman [1873-1931] and Mary Batterman [d. 1951] Booth, Grosse Point, Michigan, by December 1926; by inheritance to their daughter and son-in-law, William D. and Virginia Booth Vogel, Milwaukee; gift 1955 to NGA.
- Exhibition of a Selection of Works by French and English Painters of the Eighteenth Century, Corporation of London Art Gallery, 1902, no. 134, as Group in a Garden.
- A Loan Exhibition of French Paintings, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1926, no. 43, repro.
- Fifth Loan Exhibition of Old and Modern Masters, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1927, no. 85, as Fête Galante.
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings from Memling, Holbein and Titian to Renoir and Picasso, Reinhardt Galleries, New York, 1928, no. 14, repro., as Fête Champêtre.
- A Century of Progress: Exhibition of Paintings and Sculpture, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1933, no. 223, as Fete Champetre.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. New York, 1963 (reprinted 1964 in French, German, and Spanish): 316, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 99.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 87, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 260, repro.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 330, no. 442, color repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 301, repro.
- Conisbee, Philip, et al. French Paintings of the Fifteenth through the Eighteenth Century. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 2009: no. 79, 365-368, color repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: