lower left: I. Zuloaga
Sold by the artist to (C. W. Kraushaar Art Galleries, New York); purchased 12 June 1924 by Chester Dale [1883-1962], New York; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- An Important Collection of Paintings and Bronzes by Modern Masters of American and European Art, C.W. Kraushaar Art Galleries, New York, 1921, no. 22, repro.
- [Exhibition of work by Ignacio Zuloaga and Forain], C.W. Kraushaar Art Galleries, New York, 1924.
- Possibly Ignacio Zuloaga Exhibition, The Reinhardt Galleries, New York, 1925, no. 21, as Marcelle Souty.
- The Chester Dale Bequest, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1965, unnumbered checklist.
- Lafuente Ferrari 1950, 234, no. 386, as Bailarina Vestida de Torero (también llamada Marcelle Souty).
- Paintings other than French in the Chester Dale Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 20, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 141.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 128, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 378, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 443, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: