signed in graphite below image: no [?] par PBonnard; by later hands lower left: graph; bottom right: B5189
Marks and Labels
verso, stamped in black ink: National Gallery of Art, Rosenwald Collection (Lugt 1932d); stamped in black ink: Rosenwald stamp, R in semicircle (not in Lugt)
Jean Goriany, New York; purchased by Lessing Julius Rosenwald [1891-1971], Philadelphia, (Lugt 1932d and R in semicircle [not in Lugt]), 1940; gift to National Gallery of Art, 1943.
- Philadelphia Art Alliance, 1945.
- U.S. Department of State, Blair Lee House, Washington, 1945.
- Paris, The Favorable Climate, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 - 1949.
- Modern Prints and Illustrated Books from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
- Renoir to Picasso 1914, Lowe Gallery of the University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, 1963, no. 83.
- Master Prints, William Penn Memorial Museum, Harrisburg, PA, 1965 - 1966.
- Selections of Post-Impressionist and Expressionist Prints, from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1967.
- Late Nineteenth- and Early Twentieth-Century French Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 3.
- Prints of Paris: The 1890s, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1977.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Roger-Marx, Claude. Bonnard lithographe. Monte Carlo: Andre Sauret, 1952.
- Bouvet, Francis. Bonnard: The Complete Graphic Work. New York: Rizzoli, 1981.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: