- American Graphic Art from the Eighteenth Century to the Present Day, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1950.
- U.S. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France, lent through the Art in Embassies Program, 1966-1967.
- U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, lent through the Art in Embassies Program, 1967-1970.
- U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark, lent through the Art in Embassies Program, 1971-1973.
- Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown, 1989-1990., no. 11-I, repro.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 149, i/iv.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll, and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1989, no. 11, i/v.
- Costantino, Maria. Mary Cassatt. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1995, p. 70, no. 88.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: