- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 362, repro.
- "Hope and Healing, Painting in Italy in a Time of Plague, 1500-1800", Worcester Art Museum, 2005, no. 5.
- Sharing Images: Renaissance Prints into Maiolica and Bronze, cat. by Jamie Gabbarelli, NGA, 2018, no.
- Raphael and His Circle: Prints and Drawings from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2020, no cat.
- Bartsch, Adam. Le peintre graveur. 21 vols. Vienna, 1802-1821: Adam. Le peintre graveur. 21 vols. Vienna: J.V. Degen, 1802-1821.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: