lower right in graphite: Leaf VII 10/20 Kelly; lower left verso in graphite by unknown hand: EK78-869
Marks and Labels
embossed lower right: © [Gemini G.E.L.]; stamped lower left verso in gray ink: © Gemini G.E.L. 1978
Benjamin B. Smith, Beverly Hills, California; acquired 1985 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesSmith, Benjamin B.
- Gemini G.E.L.: American Master Prints, Glasgow Print Studio, Scotland, 1990.
- Master Prints from Gemini G.E.L., National Lending Service, Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences, Savannah, Georgia; Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, Iowa; Midland Center for the Arts, Texas; Diggs Gallery, Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Maier Museum of Art, Randolph College, Lynchburg, Virginia; Wichita Art Museum, Kansas; Art Institute for the Permian Basin, Odessa, Texas; Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida; Newcomb Art Gallery, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana; Augustana College Art Gallery, Rock Island, Illinois; St. John’s Museum of Art, Wilmington, North Carolina, 1992-1997
- Gemini G.E.L. Sequence List. Los Angeles, California: Gemini G.E.L., unpublished, no. 809.
- Ritchie, Charles. Gemini G.E.L. Online Catalogue Raisonné. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 2011, no. 28.84. http://www.nga.gov/gemini
- Axsom, Richard H. The Prints of Ellsworth Kelly: A Catalogue Raisonné. Portland, Oregon: Jordan Schnitzer Family Foundation, 2012, no. 172.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: