(William Schab Gallery, New York); (sale, New York, Sotheby's, 30 April 1982, lot 57); (purchased by Paul McCarron, New York); purchased by NGA, 1987.
- Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900, NGA, 1990, no. 64, repro.
- Fountains: Splash and Spectacle, Water and Design from the Renaissance to the Present, Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, New York, 1998.
- Great Old Master Prints & Drawings 1500-1800 from Distinguished Collections William H. Schab Gallery, New York, n.d. (Catalogue 42 ): 129, no. 156 (reproduced in color).
- McCarron cat.6 (1983), no. 33
- Clayton, Virginia Tuttle. Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: 64.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: