lower left corner in graphite: N.G.A.; lower right corner in graphite: Sam Francis; lower left verso in graphite by unknown hand: SF81-3052
Marks and Labels
embossed lower right: © [Gemini G.E.L.]; stamped lower left verso in gray ink: © Gemini G.E.L., Los Angeles
Gemini G.E.L., Los Angeles, California; acquired 1988 by the National Gallery of Art
- Gemini G.E.L.: American Master Prints, Glasgow Print Studio, Scotland, 1990.
- Master Prints from Gemini G.E.L., National Lending Service, Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences, Savannah, Georgia; Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, Iowa; Midland Center for the Arts, Texas; Diggs Gallery, Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Maier Museum of Art, Randolph College, Lynchburg, Virginia; Wichita Art Museum, Kansas; Art Institute for the Permian Basin, Odessa, Texas; Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida; Newcomb Art Gallery, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana; Augustana College Art Gallery, Rock Island, Illinois; St. John’s Museum of Art, Wilmington, North Carolina, 1992-1997
- The Art of Collaboration: Works from the National Gallery of Art's Gemini G.E.L. Archive, Academy Art Museum, Easton, Maryland, 2006-2007.
- Gemini G.E.L. Sequence List. Los Angeles, California: Gemini G.E.L., unpublished, no. 1051.
- Lembark, Connie W. The Prints of Sam Francis: A Catalogue Raisonné, 1960-1990, vol. 2. New York: Hudson Hills Press, 1992, p. 20, no. I12.
- Ritchie, Charles. Gemini G.E.L. Online Catalogue Raisonné. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 2011, no. 18.45. http://www.nga.gov/gemini