lower right below main image in ink: Felix Buhot; lower center below main image in ink: Le Debarquement en Angleterre. / ETAT - Epreuve à Changer; lower center below plate mark stamped in red: FB (Lugt 977); lower left in plate: Une Jetée (Souvenir d'Angleterre); by later hand, lower left verso in graphite: APG 7226; by later hands, upper right verso in graphite: 69 / 3em Etat c
James Goodfriend, New York; Helena Gunnarsson, Washington, DC; partial gift to NGA, 1990 (gift completed 1995).
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 216-217, color repro.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 77, as Landing in England.
- The Prints of Félix Buhot: Impressions of City and Sea, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2005-2006, no. 46, as Landing in England.
- Bourcard, Gustave. Felix Buhot: catalogue descriptif de son oeuvre grave. Paris: H. Floury, 1899. Reprint. With additions and revisions by James Goodfriend. New York: Martin Goodfriend, 1979.
- Fisher/Baxter 1983, cf.61.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.216.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: