lower right in graphite: W Kentridge; lower left in graphite: 19/50; upper center in plate: ACT II; upper right in plate:scene 5
Marks and Labels
(Robert Brown Gallery, Arlington, October 5, 2000); purchased by Tom Klarner, Washington, DC, 2001; gift to NGA, 2005.
- Doepel, Rory. UBU: ± 101: William Kentridge, Robert Hodgins, Deborah Bell. Johannesburg, 1997: fig 14, page 16.
- Krut, David and Susan Stewart. William Kentridge Prints. New York and Johannesburg, 2006: page 61.
- UBU: ± 101
- Act I, Scene 2, from Ubu Tells the Truth
- Rwanda? - Afghanistan? - Balkans? 1996, from Ubu centenaire: Histoire d'un farceur criminel
- Act V, Scene 4, from Ubu Tells the Truth