Maurice Marignane [born 1879] (Lugt 1872), Paris; Hubert de Marignane, Paris; purchased by Ian Woodner, New York, 1 February 1964; by inheritance to his daughters, Andrea and Dian Woodner, New York, 1990.
- Woodner Collection I: A Selection of Old Master Drawings before 1700, William H. Schab Gallery, New York and tour, 1971-72, no. 29a (as Domenico Campagnola and verso studies by Tintoretto).
- Dibujos de los siglos XIV al XX: Colección Woodner, Museo del Prado, Madrid, 1986-87, no. 19 (as Circle of Titian and verso by Tintoretto).
- Meisterzeichnungen aus Sechs Jahrhunderten: Die Sammlung Ian Woodner, Haus der Kunst, Munich and Vienna, 1986, no. 15 (as Circle of Titian or Giulio Campagnola and verso by Tintoretto).
- Master Drawings: The Woodner Collection, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1987, no. 15 (as Circle of Titian).
- Master Drawings from the Woodner Collection, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1990, no. 19 (as Circle of Titian).
- The Touch of the Artist: Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995-1996, no. 31.