Registration is required.
Discover how artists capture the charm, nostalgia, and complexities of the American experience.
- Pop-up talks examine the rich diversity of America and its people
- DJ Baby Alcatraz spins classic and lost gems of soul, rock, and R&B
- Dr. Elizabeth Rule discusses her digital Guide to Indigenous DC
- Chalk R!ot creates a live mural inspired by graffiti art and 1980's hip-hop culture
- The United States Navy Band, Country Current, plays country and bluegrass songs
- Pop-up poetry brings works of art to life
- Classic board games and art making
Registration is required and opens one week in advance at noon. A limited number of passes will become available online at 10:00 a.m. the morning of each event, and a few additional passes will be available at the door—first-come, first-served—starting at 5:30 p.m.
Email [email protected].
This program is made possible by a generous grant from The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Don’t miss our fall season!
Sign up for email reminders when registration opens for each event.
Thank you. Please check your email for a confirmation message.