Registration is required.
Embrace your inner Francophile with an evening dedicated to French culture, history, and art.
• Consider France’s global legacy while exploring the Afro-Atlantic Histories exhibition.
• Pick up a few French phrases during pop-up language lessons led by Rochambeau, the French International School.
• Take to the dance floor with musical stylings from Les The DJ.
• Join the French Embassy and Bonjour Books DC for a French-American exchange around literature and the arts.
• Watch Black Girl, a 1966 film by groundbreaking Senegalese director Ousmane Sembène. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Afterward, head to the Sylvan Theater on the National Mall (15th Street and Independence Avenue SW) for a screening of Matthias & Maxime, hosted by the French Embassy, the Québec Government Office, and the Capital Pride Alliance.