Join us to experiment and learn how an artist journal can promote self-reflection in connection with art and your own history.
Museum educator and artist Chris Rusinko will share different collage techniques that will help develop and guide your journaling practice and enable your success regardless of experience.
- Two sheets of any paper 8.5x11 inches or a journal, thick paper is preferable
- Various collage materials that contain images of people, like newspaper and magazines
- Markers, colored pencils, or paint
- Glue stick or liquid glue
- Pencil, eraser, and pens of different sizes/colors