Registration is required.
As we approach the start of fall, let’s celebrate the abundant beauty that summer flowers bring to the landscapes around us.
Museum educator and artist Chris Rusinko will lead an exploration on making color fields and textures that can be cut out and assembled into a compelling floral still life.
- Five sheets of any paper 8.5x11 inches or a journal, thick paper is preferable
- Various collage materials, like newspaper, magazines, tissue paper, and brown paper bags
- Colored pencils, watercolor pencils, markers, or paint
- Glue stick or liquid glue
- Black marker, pencil, pen and eraser
Email [email protected]