Registration is required.
Dive into your imagination and discover the unexpected juxtapositions that can be inspired by the absence of reason and logic.
Museum educator and artist Chris Rusinko will lead a playful exploration of various techniques for creating compelling compositions infused with Surrealism and Expressionism.
- Five sheets of any paper 8.5x11 inches or a journal, thick paper is preferable
- Various collage materials, like newspapers, books, and magazines
- Colored pencils, watercolor pencils, markers, or paint
- Scissors and/or craft knife
- Glue stick or liquid glue
- Black marker, pencil, pen, and eraser
Email [email protected]