Discover the world of color by creating your own color wheel. Then, design a signature color of your own to celebrate the year ahead.
The following materials are all you need to participate:
- acrylic, tempera, or watercolor paint, making sure that you have at least blue, yellow, and red; if you are not working with paint, then crayons, colored pencils, or markers will be fine
- paintbrush, any size, if you are working with paint
- cup of water to rinse out your paintbrush
- paper towel, if working with paint
- two pieces of thick paper, such as watercolor paper, any size
Registration is required for this free program. Adults must attend the session alongside children. This activity is offered at three different times; please register for one of our upcoming sessions.