Celebrate the harvest season by experimenting with the process of printmaking, using fruits and vegetables.
- Thick sheet of paper or cardboard to create your artwork on, any size
- 3-5 fruits or vegetables, they can be slightly dried out (for example, half a lemon, broccoli, baby pumpkin, half a bell pepper, a leafy green vegetable)
- Tempera or acrylic paints
- Palette or paper plate to pour paints onto
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- Optional: paintbrush, coloring materials such as colored pencils, crayons, or markers