- Albrecht Dürer: The Early Graphic Works, Princeton University Art Museum, NJ, 1971, no. 17, repro.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA, 1971, no. 13, repro.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 264.
- Antiquity in the Renaissance, Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, Massachusetts, 1978, no. 49, repro.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.141 (b).
- Sort by:
- Results layout: