Partridge Fine Arts Ltd. is a family-run commercial art gallery specializing in furniture, silver, and other decorative arts. The gallery was begun by Frank Partridge (d. 1954) then passed to son Claude Partridge (1905 - 1958), a former President of the British Antique Dealers Association. In 1957, the firm was taken over by Claude's son, John Partridge. Originally the gallery was on King Street in a 19th century building build for Colnaghi's who vacated the building at the beginning of World War II. This building, however, was destroyed in The Blitz. Currently, the gallery is located on New Bond Street.