The addresses of the three Tooth & Sons branches in 1910 were: London--155 New Bond Street, W.1; Paris--41 Boulevard des Capucines; New York--580 Fifth Ave. By 1920, the New York office was at 709 Fifth Ave. By 1949, the London branch was at 31, Bruton Street, W.1; its directors were Dudley W. Tooth, Guy Tooth, and Richard Smart. The London directors in 1961 were Dudley W. Tooth, J. Peter Cochrane, and Peter F. Matthews. Tooth Bros. was listed in the 1920 London directory as "TOOTH BROTHERS (A. Tooth), dealers in works of art. 1B King Street, St. James' Square SW1--TA `Artissimex, St. James'." It may have been an off-shoot of the Arthur Tooth & Sons of New Bond Street.