Skip to Content
Willard Gallery, Inc.
Founded in 1936
Biography
Established by Marian Willard, the gallery was known by the names East River Gallery (1936) and Neumann-Willard Gallery (1938) before changing to the Willard Gallery around 1945.

Related Content

Filter results by:

Limit to works on view

Limit to works with online images

Limit to works of classification:

Limit to works of artist nationalities:

Limit to works belonging to editions:

Limit to works created between:

Limit to works containing styles:

Limit to works containing photographic processes:

Find works executed in:


Find works containing subject terms:


Find works with an alternate reference number (for example, Key Set number) containing:


  • Filters: